Monday, April 21, 2014

Rest and Relaxation Day

Today I am calling out sick from blogging, since I seem to have the flu or something a fellow commuter coughed in my general direction.

I'm taking an R&R day instead. Here, for you amusement (since I am not feeling amusing at all today- so you're welcome), are 5 links to click on and enjoy instead.

1. Two-Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Recipes for the rest of us, can we all agree that this is awesome?

2. Castles that Cost Less than apartments in NYC
Won't have to split the rent with roomies, but the heating bill must be a killer.


3. Blogger Beware: You CAN Get Sued For Using Photos You Don't Own on Your Blog
The title says it all. But if you have any other resources or advice, share below!

4. My Vacation Outfit Planning and Packing Tips
I love this. I am trying to get clothes around for vacation, and this has helped immensely.

5. How to Format Your G+ Posts
I've really taken to G+, but had not idea how to use it. Found this post helpful!
Shameless plug: https://plus.google.com/+FarinVazquez1/

Have an awesome link to add?
Anyone feeling under the weather, with a suggestion on how to kick it?
Do you use Google+, and have advice or a tutorial to help me get aquainted?


Also, is Bing awesome, or even more awesome with this background? I watched it for like 10 minutes.
Bing Duck info


This post was brought to you by the A-Z Challenge, and the letter:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Banana is turning into a kitchen staple for me. It makes so many bad desserts healthy!

      Delete
  2. These are some great articles - thanks! I definitely want to check out that ice cream and the one about getting sued. Blogging is scary!

    Stopping by from Weekend Recap!

    Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with a little R&R! I hope you're feeling better- and thanks for the reminder about G+. I always forget to promote my posts on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips about photos and Google plus. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover