Friday, May 30, 2014

Merging Two Families

Memorial Day (weekend) 2014 was awesome for many reasons.

Not just because Tom and I went to Niagara Falls (with the in-laws).


And attempted a few group photos.



And not just because we saw cool birdies roosting on the side of the 'Cave of the Winds'



But because we then drove to visit my mother for Memorial Day, and then we played a little Frisbee. 



One the 26th, we took some photos where we got married, 1 yr later.





Before heading out, we went to grab some lunch, and I got a few candids and got a full family photo.



Time well spent! Driving a long ways with the in-laws is supposed to be a horrible experience, right? How did I get so lucky?

Anyone else travel a lot for Memorial Day weekend? 
Anyone else blessed with in-laws that they love?

5 comments:

  1. visiting from NEB, great summer pic!
    http://ladydianaspearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to cross Niagara Falls off my bucket list. Looks like you had a great time! Glad it was worth the drive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the recap, definitely add at least one tour. We still have to do the Maid of the Mist ourselves :)

      Delete
  3. Great pictures I will have to list Niagara Falls on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover