Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Letter to Future Me

Dear 2024 Me,

38 huh? Hopefully you've learned Spanish by this point ;-)

But in all seriousness, I hope that by this point you will have found your calling, whether it be motherhood or not, self employed or not, country life or not. But more importantly, I pray that whatever stage of life you're in with marriage, motherhood and career that God is still held at the center and you seek to be happy second. And it's not important if you're still figuring it out. We all are.

Sincerely, 2014 Me
----------------------------------------------------------------
It's about that time again! Six months ago I wrote from A-Z, a different letter every day in April (except Sundays). This time around I'm going to write a post every day in October, hence Blogtober. Clever, huh?

Follow along by adding me on Bloglovin', Google+ and Instagram.

The Daily Tay

2 comments:

  1. God held at the center, and seek to be happy second. Thank you, I needed to hear that. I get so busy trying to live life to the fullest that sometimes I forget what life is really all about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped, it's something I'm always trying to work on. Hopefully in 10 years, I'll be closer to this :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover