Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Decongestant

D is for decongestant and allergy medicine. Because I'm participating in the A-Z Challenge and simultaneously sick, I'm merging the two.

See you tomorrow for the letter E.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what I wrote for the letter "D" in 2014:
Dream Vacation
Recently, my co-workers created one of their office lottery pools. They were having a conversion about what they would do if they won the lottery, and although I never opt in with them, someone asked me what I would do. ... Click the link above to read the rest...
This post was brought to you by the A-Z Challenge:

    Blogger icon photo facebook_zpseef9d1da.png       Google+ icon photo gplus_zpsa51d23ec.png      
Facebook     Google+     Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover