Friday, January 23, 2015

Sharing is Caring

I'm away at the G3 Conference, and while I almost missed this prompt, I wanted to invite you to follow me on all the pertinent social media places...... 

Where I've been SHARING (see, that's the prompt right there) some of the amazing sermons, photos and quotes that have happened so far.

Twitter.com/farinvazquez
Instagram.com/farinvazquez

So tell me...
What social media outlets do you have that I should check out or subscribe to?

I'll be recapping all the amazing speakers when I get back home, but until then,check out the conference's archives from the past few days at http://new.livestream.com/g3conference.

---------------------------------------------
Every Friday hundreds join the Five Minute Fridays writing flash mob, 
where bloggers get together to write on a common topic. No extreme editing; 
no worrying about perfect grammar, font, or punctuation. 
Unscripted. Unedited. Real.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, there! I jumped into your blog from the spot after you in the FMF link up. Hi! *waving*
    I had to poke around your blog a bit as I have NO idea what the G3 conference is, but I learned that we have a7 week miscarriage in common. We lost our Blueberry in 2012. <3
    Social media to share? I do Jamberry nails...ever heard of them? lol Good to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Waving back* Sorry to hear about your loss, I find it amazing how many women there are, who've gone through this or had some 'other' kind of fertility issue (as in my case anywyay). I have heard great things of Jamberry, but as someone who can do a good manicure (years of practice and I've finally got there) I haven't jumped on the bandwagon. G3 conference is a yearly conference with amazing pastors/speakers- this year talking on the infallibility of scripture. Check it out :) http://new.livestream.com/g3conference

      Delete
  2. Good idea! I like reading Matt Walsh articles on The Blaze. Also, I follow these blogs:
    http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/
    http://jessconnell.com/ (subscribe to her email)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visiting from FMF~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popped over to Jessconnell.com, thanks for the recommendation :) I am already subscribed to "A Wise Woman" and I like Matt Walsh too :)
      Thanks for the suggestions!! Going to be starting a weekly/monthly post for these suggestions, would love to see you pop in on those to share your opinions :)

      Delete
  3. I look forwarda to hearing more about the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have on my to do's to listen to that link from the conference. I bet it was great! And of course following you on the all-important social media :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Glad to have such an engaging 'follower' :) I'm writing a post about it, going up tomorrow or Thursday :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover