Tuesday, July 23, 2013

20 days later.... We're having a Baby!

Yeah, we're having a baby, sometime in mid-March and we are so happy! And so while I have been missing from this website for a while, I've been busy creating life. You know, I think it's a bit more excusable, right?
Tom and I are thrilled, and everyone who knows so far is too. We told our family and close friends immediately, and are going to our first appointment this next week.

We've even gone through some transitions,pretty quickly. Didn't expect to be surprised this early into being married, so time to get talking about where we're going to be in a year. Talking about what we'll (ahem, I'll) do about work with my boss has been an issue. Not because they were upset- she was one of the most thrilled for us- but because they are going through a high-turnover phase and I'm adding another position to fill. I am absolutely hoping to be a stay-at-home mom, but that's all God's will. Plus, I've been busy researching everything on the internet. There are so many things I am not allowed to eat. Who knew? Not me.

I'm tired, want some lavender ice cream (so bad!) and have to get back to work.

But stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover