Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Until 2016

Life has been busy, hard, and incredibly uncomfortable lately.
I've wanted to do nothing but sleep lately, and blogging has not been on my to-do list in a long time. It breaks my heart to stop partway through the pregnancy updates, and while I love to write on here, I've been so overrun with life that I feel that I need to take a break until the new year.

I'm not sure when in 2016 I'll be writing on here again, but when I return I'll be back with more updates about being a new mom, travel in NYC (... and possibly a new direction for the blog) and whatever else comes to my sleep-deprived mind in the still of the night.

See you in 2016!

    Blogger icon photo facebook_zpseef9d1da.png       Google+ icon photo gplus_zpsa51d23ec.png      
Facebook     Google+     Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover